Details of Beeston Manor Wedding Open Evening.
Venue: Beeston Manor, Quaker Brook Lane, Hoghton, Preston, Lancashire PR5 0RA
Event Type: Wedding Open Evening
Opening times: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Organiser: Beeston Manor
Name: Amy Bickerstaffe
18 November 2019 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ We'd love to invite you to our Wedding Open Evenings at Beeston Manor! We are a family run, multi-award winning wedding venue based in the Lancashire countryside. Beeston Manor is a beautiful converted 500-year-old barn, complete with sandstone walls and oak beams, the perfect backdrop to your wedding day.
★ During our Wedding Open Evenings our venue will be dressed to impress just asat a real life wedding so, why not come down and have a sneak peek to see what your special day here could look like?
★ Feel free to explore our beautiful venue, the 14 bedrooms and our gardensand patios including, of course, our stunning countryside views. Our upstairs Oakland Room will be set and beautifully dressed for a civil wedding ceremony, and the downstairs Woodland Room prepared and stunningly dressed for a complete wedding breakfast.
★ You can also pick up a wedding brochure whilst you're here!
★ 2019 Wedding Open Days and Evening Dates:
- Monday 1st April 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Tuesday 2nd April 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Wednesday 3rd April 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Thursday 4th April 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Sunday 30th June 2019 (11.30am – 4pm)
- Sunday 20th October 2019 (11.30am – 4pm)
- Monday 18th November 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Tuesday 19th November 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Wednesday 20th November 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)
- Thursday 21st November 2019 (5.30pm – 8.30pm)★ Our experienced wedding co-ordinators will be available throughout the Wedding Open Day if you have any questions – there will be no appointment system, please just approach the friendly team on the reception desk.
★ Refreshements will also be available throughout the Wedding Open Days & Evenings as well as complimentary canapes to sample!
★ Let’s start planning your perfect day together!